Been on the road for the past 3 months...tired...glad to be home. Unfortunatlely the feeling is short lived. I am home for enough time to wash dirty clothes and repack the gaps. Yeah....not fun! I am looking forward to August...I only have 2 days off next month but makes my brithday weekend to 4 days...I am not going anywhere...chillin and relaxin is perfect for me!
Hmm....Don Lemon looks different when he stands up...i enjoy watching the on slaught of news shows with my grandma...
Just not too sure why females have to bare the burden of child birth. SCREW THAT!! The monthly visitor is such a downer (sigh).....hence the tone of this post :o(
I have some things I need to do: Schoolwork, job searching, update resume, check email, and watch my fave tv shows (which now include my first place, income properties, and house huters on HGTV and Ice Truckers on the Discovery Channel. I like inetrior design and home decor shows...I wonder if I should try my creative hand...Ive been meaning to do my scarpbooking project now for about 2 years.
Note: Jamier needs to finish what she starts.
Well need to wash and repack .....hm :o|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment